Monday, July 30, 2012

Week 7-Under the Waxing Gibbous Moon


June 30 is when you were conceived and when Tobias and I were in London enjoying our first trip off the Continent together. It was also the first time we had been apart in more than a month and a half as I had flown over a few days before him due to my Shengen visa running out! 

You are a baby of passionate reunion and homecoming, of adventure and love.

We were staying at a hotel right across from the Euston Underground station, mere moments from the British Library and Russell Square, which is the first place I stepped in London the first time I arrived there at the age of 18 almost exactly 15 years ago. 

This is your moon, wise soul.  On the path to becoming full, having already passed the half-way mark.  Keep coming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment