Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Week 9-I'm A Seahorse!

Well, I can still fit into all my clothes as you can see, and I THINK it's starting to look like something is different. What do you think?  We've started getting all sorts of fascinating books in the mail like Unassisted Childbirth by Laura Kaplan Shanley and Orgasmic Childbirth and one by Ina May Gaskin.  Dr. Christene Northrup seems to have written blurbs for all of them, so apparently she is the goddess of slightly off the main track birth methods. 


I've been playing the guitar and meditation music and jazz and singing alot the last two weeks and also, examining my limiting beliefs, circumstances around MY birth and creating symbols for the kind of birth I want to have.  That would be a baby colt with a brushy tail, mainly because it makes me laugh and also inspires emotions like delight and happiness which are two of the big feelings I want to undergird this process.  I really do believe that we create our reality through our thoughts and I'm taking this opportunity to make sure mine are positive and light and empowering!
You'll notice a small glimpse of silver on my ring finger and I want you to know, it's my unicorn engagment ring from Tobi!  It's only about ten minutes old on my finger at this point but I adore it.  I know it's going to lend all sorts of magic and love to being preggers :)


Also know, that I ate a liter of organic vanilla ice cream for dinner. And an egg.  I can't wait to see if you adore ice cream or can't stand it :) 

Other than the odd toss and turn at night and strange murmlings in my body, everything is cruising right along without a hitch.  Tobi and I have been discussing whether or not we want to see and GP for an initial checkup and my gut says, nah. His says, maybe?  So we'll see how that ends up.  Honestly, I'm so grateful for this opportunity to explore what feels right and really tap into the gut and intuition of both of us. 

As they say, Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment