Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Week 31-01/19-25-Continuing Apace

This is one of Tobi's favorite shots of me for reasons that baffle me still.  It may be the pink flower in my hair as I paw through the shelves looking happily for my Raspberry Tea whilst still in my jammies at who knows what hour of the morning.  Probably around 10.30, I'd imagine.  Or it may be that I'm still in my pajamas at 10.30 in the morning on a week day.  Either way, You can see that the Bump is growing steadily, even in dark colors like Navy Blue.

In other news, the apartment is continuing to evolve a little more every day and we are super excited to move in YESTERDAY!  We keep focusing on one day at a time, but let's face it, we're ready to get our nest built and settled.

Our plan is to have the birth tub or "Baby Swimming Pool" in front of those big windows so we can look out over the glorious forest as Bumpalicious makes her way into the world.  The baby grand piano is quite anxious to meet Bump also so it's hiding under its covers so it doesn't hyper-ventilate.  


No comments:

Post a Comment