Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Week 35-New Digs on My 34th Birthday!

Well, the long awaited day is finally upon us and I can say with all glee, WE HAVE A HOUSE OF OUR OWN!  Our first night was on my birthday, the 17th and it was a very empowering way to start a new year for me and the final countdown on the Path To The Bear.

I'll admit, for a few weeks there I was trying to get used to the idea of giving birth in the big house and being ok with that....and I'm sure it would have worked out alright, but wow, it's much more fulfilling to be able to bring The Bear in to the outside world from our own space.

Now I'm on Rapid Nest Setting, which means fast trackin' the homey creation process.  We've had a flurry of rug and lamp purchasing, picture hanging, curtain hanging and book stacking.  We've been washing dishes, having impromptu concerts with the Wilson's and getting some good meditating juju infused in the walls.  We've been setting up decor for The Bear in the Bear Cave and taking names.








This. Is. Syria. Serious.

I'm trying to live as much and relax as hard as I possibly can in this space so that when the Grand Moment of Appearing arrives, I will be ready to sink into the goodness of this home and focus on the Great Co-Creation.


Now if I could just get my thumb to heal, we'll be in fabulous shape.  I made the executive decision to clip it a week or so ago because an ancient blood blister from lighting fires in Denmark had finally migrated to the surface.  This was a bad decision.  Since then, it has done everything but heal up like a good thumb.  From my hand analysis perspective, it's in the execution realm of my success digit....I'm looking at it as a challenge to deliver on manifesting an idea or a project...or giving birth.  And what to do to heal it up?  Surrender to help perhaps?  Look to the resources at hand which I may have been neglecting?  I'm still working on that.

Needless to say, we've got a place and we've introduced it to Joy so she knows how to find us on that Auspicious Day.  Next task at hand, heal the paw and keep settling in.

No comments:

Post a Comment