Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Week 23/24- Mexico and the Magical Mayans

Bump, this was a super fun week.  You hit viability, Tobias and I were bonded together by the Mayans beneath a mystical, full, jungle moon, and I took you zip lining in a cenote.








 You did not seem to mind at all, though I had to adjust to the temperature for a minute...even with all that added insulation.  If you can believe it, I'm still wearing my bikini and actually, think they are are the WAY TO GO when preggers.






So, along with fish tacos, snorkeling, underwater spelunking and staying in jungle huts (thank you Jolie Jungle!) we met the Magical Mayans who pronounced Tobias and I partners in crime as well as you, a boy.  We'll see how good they are at their jobs.






You're still pretty quiet these days, little flutters and wings here and there but nothing too wild.  All the same, it's very exciting and fun to haul you around the world....at this rate, by the time you're born, you'll have been to England, Denmark, Sweden, the US and Mexico.


Not bad for new kid eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment