Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Week 26- Eagle Crest and Smith Rocks-Dec. 15

We took Bump to see the Wild West of Eastern Oregon this week and in the process experience the first "Whoa! What's THAT!" sensation so far in being preggers.  Turns out it was practice labor and let me know for certain that I've got a roomate.

This is Bump's first snow and well, I think she liked it.  It was very magical.  And very windy and cold.     Other things of note:

1. First time we saw Bump kicking around on the OUTSIDE.  As in, my skin was doing little jumps and bobs in little feet and hand shapes.  Think those Womp the Gopher games.

2. I'm officially in preggers jeans now.  Full on. Can't button the others to save my life. Nor the shorts I wore two short weeks ago in Mexico.  Boo yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment