Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Week 39- Spring and the Home Stretch

So Bear,
I'm wondering how this is all going to play out.  The birth I mean....it's so unprecedented for me and you...we've never done this before and somehow, we'll know exactly what we need to do and when and how...it's the Adventure of a Lifetime and a Great Leap of Faith for both of us...for me, it's another huge opportunity to trust my body and the nature of being incarnated...for you, maybe it's about taking on physical form and that movement from pure spirit into flesh...or so many things I can't imagine because it is YOUR experience...and yet we are doing this together.  We are coming to the end of one chapter where we're literally encased as one entity and beginning the start of a new chapter as two....I wonder about how our energies will entwine and differentiate as time passes...what that will be like and how you will chose to dance your life song...it's very exciting and totally unique...you've never been here on this earth like you will be so soon!  I will never have loved someone like I do and will love you!  So much expansion is happening and unfolding before us now...and I feel tremendous gratitude to you for agreeing to dance with Tobias and I for as long as we have together here...for being both teacher and student as we will be for you also...I know you are feeling this as I write it because you are rolling around inside me and I am patting you so you know I hear you.

39 weeks together...that's a good long time to get to know each other on a deep level...I know you've been exposed to a host of emotions, sounds, sensations and stimuli and I want to promise you that they are all good.  They are all ok and wonderfully natural parts of being alive and human.  You are safe and sound here always.

I wrote a song for you and have sung it to you often during the last many months....it is my blessing for you as you experience life.  You'll recognize the sounds, here are the words.

The world is your home
Feel it embrace you
You're safe wherever you are
Friends will appear
Your truth, it will guide you
All that you dream is here.


I've asked for your help in clearing any energetic blocks that would impede your smooth passage into this  life and you've done it.  It is now up to us to move forward together, both of us approaching the spirit gate as partners to bring you into the world.  I feel calm and excited, natural and standing on the threshold of initiation.  I trust you Bear.  You can trust me.  We are doing this well, exactly how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment